Resources - CPRE Sussex
In this issue:
The Housing White Paper: how the new proposals tip the the balance further in favour of developers.
"The housing white paper will make the imbalance worse. The government is to create a new threat to local authorities and communities. It’s called the housing delivery test"
Download to read this detailed analysis of what the White Paper will mean for the South East.
Download your copy of the Sussex Review below, featuring:
- Nick Herbert MP on his real concerns for countyside surrounding the National Park
- The Mid Sussex Local Plan and battle we can't afford to lose
- How Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty are not providing the protection they should
- Sussex Wildlife Trust on protection for natural spaces after Brexit
- Our ancient woodlands
- The latest on Eastbourne's plans to sell of Downland
- Help save the sparrows!
And more. Download your copy now!
Download the CPRE's How to respond to planning applications: an 8-step suide.